Postage and transport
Goods prices and postage in the CZ and SK:
The seller reserves the right to change the e-shop contents and goods prices without notice.
· All prices are stated including applicable VAT. The seller is a VAT payer.
· For goods ordered for more than CZK 2000 (in wholesale CZK 4000), we do not charge any postage (applied in the Czech Republic only!).
· When collecting the goods in person, no postage is charged.
· When ordering tea accessories, the postage is increased by CZK 25 for the "fragile" service. Packaging is always free.
· For the wholesale section - the minimum order starts at 2000 CZK.
Shipping methods in the Czech and Slovak republic (price in EUR can be changed according to actual exchange rate and the rates of transporting companies):
Collect goods in person in the Klasek Tea shop (CZK 0)
- Přístavní 39, 170 00, Praha 7 - Holešovice. Tel.: 0420 777 052 974
Czech Post– hand to hand package; package to Balikovna
Zasilkova (Packeta) CZ
Zasilkova (Packeta) SK
Shipping methods for other countries:
Czech Post- Česká pošta, s. p. – goods delivered within 1 – 3 weeks (the shipping charges depend on the country of destination)
Collect goods in person at Klasek Tea – customer pays cash in our office
DHL - postage is shown after choosing the respective country in the delivery address
Payment methods for CZ and SK:
Cash on Delivery, Czech Post
customer pays cash upon delivery to the shipping address
Cash on Delivery, Czech Post Balikovna
customer pays upon picking up the goods
Cash on Delivery, PPL CZ
customer pays cash or by payment card upon delivery to the shipping address
Cash on Delivery, PPL SK
customer pays cash or by payment card delivery to the shipping address
Cash or card payment in the Klasek Tea office (CZK 0)
customer pays cash or by payment card at Klasek Tea, Přístavní 39, 170 00 Prague
Debit or Credit card (CZK 0)
customer pays via Fio Bank gate; suitable for mail shipping and personal pick-ups
PayPal (CZK 0)
customer pays via PayPal; suitable for mail shipping and personal pick-ups
Bank transfer in the Czech Republic (CZK 0)
customer transfers money to account no. 9132732001/5500; suitable for mail shipping and personal pick-ups
Bank transfer in Slovakia (CZK 0)
customer transfers money to account no. 1019969/2060; suitable for mail shipping and personal pick-ups
Cash on Delivery, Zasilkovna (Packeta)
Payment methods for other countries:
Payment card/PayPal (CZK 0) – we send the goods when the amount due is credited to our account
Payment when collecting goods in person(CZK 0) – at Klasek Tea, Přístavní 39, 170 00 Prague. Tel.: 0420 777 052 974
Bank transfer (CZK 0) – we send the goods when the amount due is credited to our account:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1019969
SWIFT code: CITFCZPPXXX
Bank code: 2060
Please use the order number as a variable symbol.
· Cash upon personal collection at Klasek Tea, Přístavní 39, Prague.
· COD - Cash on delivery (delivered by the Czech Post). Goods shipping with cash on delivery is only possible in the Czech Republic.
· Bank Transfer - transfer of the amount stated in the order to bank account no. 9132732001/5500 (Raiffeisenbank a. s.), the order number shall be used by the buyer as a variable symbol. The goods are shipped when the payment for the goods ordered is credited to our account.
· Payment card – credit, debit cards, The seller never comes in contact with the buyer's credit card details.
· PayPal - Payment eligible for users registered with PayPal, which allows the buyer to transfer the amount equalling to the ordered goods price from his or her PayPal account. The amount transfer is made immediately. After making the payment, the buyer is redirected back to the seller's site.Credit card (no charges) - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, except American Express. Payment is made after being redirected to PayPal, which ensures secure payments. The seller never comes in contact with the buyer's credit card details.
· COD at PPL (CZ)
The same conditions apply for shipping goods to Slovakia, with the following adjustments:
· Goods can be shipped with cash on delivery; the exchange rate is according to the business conditions of the PPL delivery service and the CNB’s exchange rate list, part "purchases of foreign currency".
· Goods can also be shipped after payment to our bank account if the buyer bears the bank charges.
· Goods can be shipped upon payment by PayPal.
· Goods can be shipped upon payment with a credit card.
For shipping goods to other countries, the following conditions shall apply:
· We accept payment by PayPal.
· We accept payment with a credit card.
· We accept payment by a bank transfer if the buyer bears the bank charges.
· The shipping charges will be calculated according to the country where the goods are delivered (EUR 12 – 22 by Czech Post), except for heavy consignments, where we ad dan actual postage fee.
Bank account for transfers from abroad:
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1019969
SWIFT code: CITFCZPPXXX
Bank code: 2060
Citfin, spořitelní družstvo
Radlická 751/113e, 158 00 Praha 5