Register new user
Terms & Conditions
The present Terms and Conditions shall apply to shopping in the Darjeeling.cz e-shop. The e-shop is operated by Daniel Klásek, with registered office in Čéčova 34, CZ-37004 České Budějovice, Company ID: 735 06 591.
and Conditions shall be binding for both the seller and the buyer; by placing an order and/or by
registration, the buyer confirms that he or she studied the Terms and Conditions and that he or she
accepts them without reservation.
All contractual relationships shall be concluded pursuant to the laws of the Czech Republic. If a contracting party is a consumer, the relationships not regulated by the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Civil Code (No. 40/1964 Coll.) and the Consumer Protection Act (No. 634/1992 Coll.). If a contracting party is not a consumer (entrepreneur), the relationships not regulated by the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Commercial Code, No. 513/1991 Coll., as amended.
The goods supplier is referred to as the seller, the customer is referred to as the buyer.
Individual purchase contracts are concluded on the basis of an online customer order.
Possibility to enter wholesale section:We will be pleased if you include our goods range into the offer of your shop, tea room, café or restaurant. For this purpose, we created the wholesale section of our website with favourable prices.
Register in the business section. If you already have registered, just log in and fill in an application.
Goods prices and postage in the CR:
The seller reserves the right to change the e-shop contents and goods prices without notice.
- All prices are stated including applicable VAT. The seller is a VAT payer.
- For goods ordered for more than CZK 1500, we shall bear the postage; up to this amount, the postage shall be CZK 97 for COD, CZK 72 for payment by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
- When collecting the goods in person, no postage is charged.
- When ordering tea accessories, the postage is increased by CZK 25 for the "fragile" service. Packaging is always free.
Discounts (apply for other countries as well):
- When ordering goods for more than CZK 3000, we provide a discount of 3 % from the goods price.
- When ordering goods for more than CZK 5000, we provide a discount of 5 % from the goods price.
- Discounts are calculated from goods prices exclusive of VAT.
- Cash upon personal collection in Brno office - it is possible after a phone arrangement on +420 777 052 974 or +420 777 052 970.
- COD - Cash on delivery (delivered by the Czech Post). Goods shipping with cash on delivery is only possible in the Czech and Slovak Republics.
- Bank Transfer - transfer of the amount stated in the order to bank account no. 583852001/5500(Raiffeisenbank a. s.), the order number shall be used by the buyer as a variable symbol. The goods are shipped when the payment for the goods ordered is credited to our account.
- PayPal (no charges) - Payment eligible for users registered with PayPal, which allows the buyer to transfer the amount equalling to the ordered goods price from his or her PayPal account. The amount transfer is made immediately. After making the payment, the buyer is redirected back to the seller's site.
- Credit card (no charges) - Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Payment is made after being redirected to PayPal, which ensures secure payments. The seller never comes in contact with the buyer's credit card details. Payment with a credit card does not require registration with PayPal. Payment is made immediately.
The same conditions apply for shipping goods to Slovakia, with the following adjustments:
- Goods can be shipped with cash on delivery; the exchange rate is according to the business conditions of the Czech Post and the CNB’s exchange rate list, part "purchases of foreign currency".
- Goods can also be shipped after payment to our bank account if the buyer bears the bank charges.
- Goods can be shipped upon payment by PayPal.
- Goods can be shipped upon payment with a credit card.
- Postage is free for orders over CZK 5000; otherwise, postage is CZK 250, plus CZK 60 for the "fragile" service when shipping tea accessories.
For shipping goods to other European countries and the USA, the following conditions shall apply:
- We accept payment by PayPal.
- We accept payment with credit card.
- We accept payment by a bank transfer, if the buyer bears the bank charges.
- The shipping charges
will be calculated according to the country where the goods are
Bank account for transfers from abroad:
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1019969
SWIFT code: CITFCZPPXXX
Bank code: 2060
Citfin, spořitelní družstvo
Radlická 751/113e, 158 00 Praha 5
Goods delivery - Czech Republic
shipped to the buyer via the Czech Post - Česká pošta, s. p. (unless agreed otherwise). Goods can be
sent by the Česká pošta EMS service which guarantees shipment delivery by 2 p.m. of the next day
after shipment. We can arrange this service upon request. For the Česká pošta EMS service, the buyer
is charged CZK 150.
Customers can collect the goods personally in Brno office, Rotalova Street 34, upon a phone call arrangement.
When receiving the delivery, please check the goods carefully for any visible damage. If the shipment is visibly damaged, the carrier is obliged to write down a complaint report. If you find out after unpacking that the content of the shipment was damaged during transport, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail at email@example.com.
Goods delivery - other countries
Goods are shipped to the buyer via the Czech Post - Česká pošta, s. p. (unless agreed otherwise). Postage and delivery times depend on the country to which the goods are delivered.
Order delivery time
The time for shipping of goods that are in stock is 48 hours on weekdays (unless stated otherwise in an information email), but we usually ship all goods within 24 hours. After placing the order, the customer is automatically sent a confirmation e-mail summarising the order. Registered customers can log into the e-shop to monitor the status of their order. After goods shipping, the buyer will receive information by e-mail. The shipment always includes an invoice, which you will need in the event of goods complaint.
Complaints and returns
Undamaged goods in original packaging may be returned within 14 days after delivery without stating a reason. After goods inspection, the buyer will be refunded by means of a bank transfer. The buyer shall inform the seller about his or her intention to return the purchased goods via e-mail. The goods must be unused, undamaged, complete and delivered in the original packaging as it was received from the seller or the carrier. The goods can only be returned with the original invoice, which is included in each shipment. The goods must be sent as a valuable package, shipments sent with COD will not be accepted.
Personal data protection
The operator of the Darjeeling.cz e-shop states that he will not provide your personal data in any form to third parties and that he adheres to Act No.101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection. The only exception is goods transportation, which requires basic personal data to be provided for delivery of the goods ordered. The personal data, which you fill in upon ordering, is used solely for our internal purposes and for successful processing of your order. The customer has the right to request his or her personal data to be deleted from our database.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.